EVOLVE by INMODE
At Vibrant Med Spa, we’re excited to offer the latest cutting edge and innovative technologies on the market today. EVOLVE is the first hands-free and customizable body sculpting device with FDA clearance.
EVOLVE technologies uses radio frequency (RF) energy and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to treat targeted areas for skin tightening, muscle toning, cellulite and fat reduction.
Potential EVOLVE Treatment Areas
Uses radio-frequency energy to heat, target, and remodeling by tightening and smoothing the skin (skin contraction). The technology uses 8 hands-free applicators to deliver uniform heating to the surface of the skin and dermal layers below, providing individualized, pain-free treatment.
Uses radio frequency energy, deep tissue heating, and light vacuum suction, simultaneously to target underlying subcutaneous fat. The heat of Trim’s 6 hands-free applicators melts fat cells and tightens the skin, while the vacuum suction and (RF) energy pulses destroy the fat cells. Our body eliminates the waste through our lymphatic system.
Works by emitting electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) to stimulate involuntary muscle contractions. Tone’s 4 hands-free applicators target specific muscle groups to increase muscle strength and refine the look of muscles. Improvements can be seen within as little as two weeks.
- Avoid skin irritation or intentional skin tanning.
- Do not get sunburned prior to treatment
- Discontinue any irritating topical agents for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Please arrive for treatment with clean, shaven skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder, or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
- Stop using topical Retinol on the treatment area, Hydroquinone, Tretinoins, AHAs, or any other medication that compromises your skin 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Do not receive any other laser treatments 7 days prior to your treatments.
- Due to the body’s inflammatory response to Covid-19 and other viruses, we ask that you postpone your procedure 2 weeks after being symptom-free. This helps minimize post-procedure inflammatory responses your body may experience.
Post Procedure Instructions
- Generally, clients will experience warmth and redness in the treated area which will diminish after a few hours. However, you can get back to your regular activities immediately post-treatment.
- Keep the skin of the treated area hydrated with a good moisturizer.
- Stay hydrated. Drink plenty of water.
Treatments take approximately 30-60 minutes. Most people achieve their desired outcome after six treatments performed weekly. Maintenance sessions are recommended every 4 months to maintain results. Incremental Evolve TITE and TRANSFORM body contouring sessions are safe to continue without taking a break, if you are looking for further improvements.
Schedule your complimentary consultation to find out if EVOLVE body contouring is a good fit for you.