Reset Your Skin from Within
Glacial® Rx is the first and only CryoAestheticsTM treatment that uses precision cooling to fight inflammation and reset better skin from within.
I’ve had excellent results with Glacial Rx! (Glacial Gloss and Glacial Freeze Treatments) In one treatment, the sunspots on my face are GONE! My face now has clarity and even skin tone. The Glacial Spot Treatment on my hands has taken 20 years off the look of my hands! I’m very pleased and have a renewed sense of self-confidence!
– Gina C.
Because every degree matters, Glacial® Rx is the only customizable, precision cooling treatment that delivers a relaxing experience and REAL results.
Glacial Rx treatments offer a relaxing experience while reducing and fighting skin inflammation also known as Skinflammation (learn more by visiting www.skinflammation.com).
Glacial Gloss combines the power of precision cooling technology and dermabrasion to suppress inflammation, even skin tone, and reduce redness and puffiness while providing a relaxing experience.
- Additional benefits include: lasting results
Glacial Glide reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation, through the power of continuous precision cooling, leaving the patient with calm skin. This is often incorporated after laser treatments or during specific facials that address inflammatory conditions.
- Additional benefits include: immediate relief and reduced recovery time
Glacial Freeze comfortably removes benign lesions through the power of precision cooling technology that impairs melanin transfer leaving clear, beautiful skin.
- Additional benefits include: no numbing, quick, little to no downtime, targeted treatment areas
- A melanin-suppressing agent may be recommended depending on your skin type. You must follow the appropriate instructions on the use of this product.
- No facial waxing 1 week prior to treatment.
- No filler/injectables 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- No IPL or Laser Hair Removal 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Botox can be done up to 1 day before treatment.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications for 5 days prior to your treatment.
- Due to the body’s inflammatory response to Covid-19 and other viruses, we ask that you postpone your procedure 2 weeks after being symptom-free. This helps minimize post-procedure inflammatory responses your body may experience.
In the coming weeks, a reduction in the appearance of brown spots on the skin may be noticed. For treatment sites on the body (such as hands, arms & legs) it may take longer to experience results. Results will vary from patient to patient. Please note that more than one treatment may be necessary to achieve desired results.
Beginning the Day of Treatment (SPOT TREATMENT ONLY):
- You will be given a MOLECULAR BARRIER RECOVERY CREAM. Begin using the cream following your procedure as directed by your esthetician, then continue in the morning, twice during the day, and evening directly on the treated spots to help lessen the itch and soothe treated skin. A very small amount is all you need. Supply will last 7-10 days.
Day of procedure and ongoing (ALL Glacial RX Treatments):
- SUNSCREEN: Apply preferred sunscreen to the treated area and reapply every 2 hours when exposed to sunlight. Ongoing sunscreen use will also help prevent new spots from forming, so this is the perfect time to establish the daily habit.
48 Hours Post Procedure (SPOT TREATMENT ONLY):
- Apply MANDELIC PIGMENT CORRECTOR SERUM: In the morning and evening directly on treated spots to enhance your results. Use a very small amount until the serum is gone. This can be applied before the Barrier Cream.
- You may experience the following potential side effects for the treated spots, which is normal and will resolve in approximately 2-3 weeks, depending on how quickly your body heals:
- Crusting (dry exfoliated skin)
- Spot darkening or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Temporary skin lightening (treated skin may look lighter than the surrounding skin) · Swelling
- Mild tenderness/Soreness
- Transient localized numbness
- Blister formation
Other Important Information (ALL Glacial RX Treatments):
- You may gently cleanse the skin with a gentle cleanser. Avoid harsh cleansers with acids while the skin heals.
- Avoid exercise or any activities that induce sweat and getting hot through 2 days post-procedure, especially for Spot Treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for 48 hours post-treatment. If outside, even for brief periods or driving, remember to apply sunscreen every 2 hours and wear a hat.
- Makeup may be worn the next day, as long as a primer is used first. Sunscreen is considered a primer. Ensure all makeup brushes have been cleansed with alcohol or makeup brush cleanser and have dried.
- Consult your aesthetician about the use of Retinoids and other products in your current regimen.
- Spot Treatment Only: It is very important not to pick and rub the healing skin. Let treated skin shed naturally during the healing process. Continue to moisturize the skin after you run out of barrier cream to help with healing.